If we look depressed, cleaning is the most boring thing to do. On the contrary, it is one of the most productive things. Though keeping a house clean is like a lost battle. Thus, it is essential to make cleanliness a consistent job.
On the daily basis, your house attracts millions of dust particles, and a holiday cleaning service by experts can’t help. We have hashed up the top 5 cleaning hacks that will make your job easy.
Let’s dive in!
- Keep cleaner and sponge nearby, so after you are done cooking and washing dishes, you can just wipe off the countertop and surrounding areas.
- With plastic and other stuff the garbage disposal can get a lot stinky, so using lemon as a freshener will resolve the issue.
- Clean inside the dishwasher with a proper cleaner. You can also use baking soda and vinegar to clean your sink.
- Clean the stovetop after every meal with a good cleanser, as it can get greasy.
For Living Room
- Clean your carpets once or twice a month with good cleaners.
- By adding rubbing alcohol, Lysol, and warm water you can prepare a good homemade cleanser.
- In order to get rid of those stubborn carpet strains take a spray bottle, cloth iron, and ammonia.
- Take a running brush and rubbing alcohol to dust off your microfiber couch.
- Wash your towels and robes twice a week.
- For towels with a still foul smell, use the mixture of baking soda and vinegar and soak the towel in for few minutes to make them smell just new.
- Use baking soda and vinegar to remove the chalky deposit on showerheads or taps.
- Wash the toilet every day to keep it unclogged.
- Use a sponge to clean the mirror of any shaving or paste strains.
Vinegar and baking soda are the gems when it comes to powerful cleaning hacks. So, use them to remove strain, clogged areas, or showerheads. Simple routine cleaning service in McKinney will help you to keep your home hygienic, clean, and refreshing.