How can we help
Why is Tailor Maid Cleaning so awesome?
- We send you the same cleaning technician for your recurring service. If you need something extra done, just let us know before your appointment, and we will let you know if it’s something we can do. We have some of the very best cleaning technicians in the industry.
Do you service my area?
- If you’re within a 25 mile-radius area from us, then yes, indeed! We currently service:
- Little Elm
How do I book my first appointment?
- Schedule your appointment by contacting us at 214 491-5506 or email@example.com
What is included in a standard cleaning?
- A standard cleaning takes into account everything that involves cleaning a home or apartment.
- Cleaning/vacuuming floors, high and low dusting, cleaning bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, living room, etc. *We do offer extra services like cleaning the insides of the fridge and oven.
Will I always have the same cleaner?
- We always try to assign the same cleaners for each visit. Most of the time it works out but sometimes , due to illness, vacations, time off etc, it doesn’t. But rest assured that all our cleaners have been fully trained and every job has manager oversight for customer satisfaction. Once your normal cleaner is back we will reassign the job back to them.
Do you bring your own cleaning supplies?
- We bring our own cleaning supplies and equipment, but please let us know if you have any special requests and we would be happy to accommodate you if possible.
- Alternatively, we can use your products if you would prefer.
Can I request special tasks or extras?
- YES, you can! Just respond to your confirmation email and add any comments/task/extras you would like to be applied to your service or just give us a call during office hours 214 491-5506, and we will be happy to add them to your list.
What is your 100% satisfaction guarantee policy?
- If you’re not happy with your service, we will send a team out to re-clean for free to make it right by letting us know within 24 hours.
Do the cleaning professionals go through a background check?
- Yes, they do. NO EXCEPTIONS. We run a detailed nationwide background check on all applicants as the last step in our pre-screening process.
Can I trust my cleaning professional?
- We take your safety seriously. All of our team members are insured and bonded. Team members must undergo a thorough one-on-one in-person interview and must pass a nationwide detailed background check before they can work as a Tailor Maid Clean certified cleaner.
Why is the discount not working?
- Some discounts are for first-time and recurring customers only. Also, some discounts are just one-time, and will not work for future services. There might be a couple of reasons why a specific discount code no longer works. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.
Rates and Rate Changes
- Like any business, due to inflation and sometimes gas prices, and many other factors, Tailor Maid Cleaning will experience small price increases. Our price increases do not happen very often, and only ever occur because of price increases that we suffer as well. When we are forced to increase our rates, we will contact you and let you know.
- Payments are due on the day of service. We accept all major credit cards, as well as cash and check. There will be a $75.00 nonrefundable scheduling fee for all first time cleans. The scheduling fee will be charged on the day you schedule your new appointment. The $75.00 scheduling fee cannot be refunded if you cancel your first time clean for any reason, or if we cannot access your home on the day of your first-time appointment through no fault of our own. Once the clean has been completed on your regularly scheduled day, we will charge you the remainder, minus the $75.00 scheduling fee.
- Tips for our cleaning technicians are always appreciated. If you would like to leave a tip on a credit card payment, just call the office at 214 491-5506 and let us know. If you prefer to leave a tip on your check, when your cleaning technician turns your payment into our office, she/he will let us know. If it’s a cash tip you prefer, no need to do anything. Your cleaning technician will not need to report cash tips to our office.
How much will my cleaning cost?
- We price based based on the square footage and the condition of your home.
I bought a voucher and would like to redeem it, what should I do?
- Contact our office at 214 491-5506, and we will be glad to help you with that.
Is my billing information kept safe and secure?
- Yes. Your billing information is kept in one place only, and that’s through the safe and secure site of Authorize.net.
Do I Have To Be Home When The Cleaning Team Cleans?
- No. You don’t need to be home when we come to clean. If you can’t be home, just let us know beforehand. You can always leave a key hidden under your doormat. We can be trusted with door codes or a spare key to your house. We have a unique lockbox at our office inside of a locked equipment room where we store our client’s keys. Your house key is given to your cleaning technician on the day of your clean. And your key is returned after your clean and put back behind lock & key.
Do you wash dishes?
- Washing dishes is not something that is included in our usual scope of work. However, if you would like us to wash your dishes, just let us know, and we will schedule extra time to clean your dishes. We can also stack your dishwasher and run the cycle for you. Just let us know beforehand.
- On your initial clean, we will have our cleaning crew walk through your home for a final walk-through before we put our seal of approval on your cleaning visit. Have recurring service with us? You will get an email after every single clean, asking you to rate the service being performed in your home, and to let us know if there are any issues we need to improve upon or address. We take our feedback emails from customers very seriously here at Tailor Maid Cleaning. We are only ever an email or phone call away.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your clean, you must do so with a 48-hour notice to avoid paying a lockout fee (half the price of your clean). Please note that the 48-hour notice must take place during our normal hours of operation which are Monday-Friday, from 8 am to 5:30 pm. Calling or leaving any message for us during the weekend or after our business hours do not count toward the advanced notice. Since we are not open on the weekends, we will not get those messages until Monday morning.
- Although we give our clients courtesy reminder emails two days in advance of their cleaning appointment, we leave it up to our clients to remember their cleaning dates. Please don’t rely on our appointment reminders to let you know when your cleaning dates are. We cannot be held responsible in the event you don’t receive an email reminder from us.
- If we cannot access your home on the day of your scheduled visit due to no fault of our own, we will give you a call. Your cleaning tech will wait for 15 minutes to hear back from you. If we don’t hear again from you within the 15-minute time frame, we will charge a lockout fee, which is half the price of your clean. If your cleaning tech has to wait more than 15 minutes to gain access to your home, we will charge for the extra time. It’s always helpful to be prepared for us to come on the day of your clean.
Keys and Access To Your Home
- Please be prepared for our cleaning technicians to arrive at your house on the day of your cleaning appointment. If it’s more convenient for you, you can give us a spare key to your home which will be kept in a very safe lock box at our office. If you are more comfortable leaving a key under your doormat, just let us know in advance. We can also be trusted with door codes if you prefer. If you like to be home while we are there, that’s certainly no problem.
Breakage / Damage
- The nature of our job requires us to touch items in your home, and we realize accidents do happen. If you feel there are items in your home that are delicate and you would like us to avoid them, please let us know at the time of your booking.
- Should you find damages that were incurred during your scheduled service, please notify our office within 48 hours, and we will be happy to take care of it. We cannot guarantee replacement or reimbursement after 48 hours.
- In the case of breakage /damage, your cleaning team member will leave a note and notify you also by email and phone.
- Items of extreme value (monetary or sentimental) should be dusted or cleaned by the customer. Please note that our breakage and loss policy do not cover antiques, irreplaceable one-of-a-kind, and hard-to-find items. We suggest that such things be moved to a safe location on the day of your cleaning. We cannot be responsible for breakage of items which are unstable or in a volatile environment. All surfaces are assumed sealed and ready to be cleaned without causing harm.
- As we aim to handle all items in your home with care we know that computer wires, cables, and cords can be delicate. Our in-depth cleanings require that we may have to lift or slightly move these items as dust accumulates heavily in these areas.
- Please notify us if these wires, cables, and cords can disconnect your computer system. If so we will ask your team member to skip these areas.
- We are a pet-friendly company and will be happy to take special care in making your pet feel comfortable during your service. Please advise us of any special instructions regarding their care and safety while we are in your home. We do, however, need to make sure that safety of our employees and staff are addressed.
- If you have aggressive pets, please secure them during your service. Please make sure, however, that we still can access all necessary rooms to do the scheduled work. We do not clean animal or human feces, urine, vomit or other bio-hazards. This includes feline litter boxes and dog kennels.
What happens if something goes wrong during my appointment?
- Please don’t hesitate to give us a call at any time. We are always here to help.
Team Members Safety
- For safety reasons, we do not move anything heavy or in excessive amounts. If you wish us to clean behind anything heavy such as a couch, refrigerator, or moving boxes, please move it before the service to give us access to that area. Wherever windows, furniture or fans are affected we do what is within reach with a two to three-step ladder. For our safety and the safety of all our clients, please notify us by telephone at least 24 hours before scheduled service of any infectious diseases or any pest infestation that occur in your household.
- TMC reserves the right to cancel and reschedule in such circumstances. If we are not notified of such situation, you will be charged for the time spent in your home. For our safety, all firearms in a client’s home must be stored and locked.