I love that they call to remind me of my cleaning day. The same techs come to my house week after week and do a wonderful job cleaning. They get in and out quickly and efficiently. I can depend on them being thorough whether I am here or not. My…
Deep Cleaning Services McKinney, TX
Sometimes you might think your home is clean, but when you look closer, you can see the shining dust particles just waving at you. Without proper deep cleaning services in McKinney, TX, you will always have an illusion of a perfectly clean house. You need to ensure that your home is properly cleaning at least twice a month. This is not only for a clean place but also a healthy environment.
Dust particles carry a variety of allergies and ailment along, which can last for life. Thus, keeping your home and office properly clean will take you one step closer to a healthy life.
I am pretty sure you know those tasks that are at the top of our to do list but take forever for us to get done – when the oven begins giving lighting warnings, or your microwave looks like your child’s finger painting or maybe your baseboards have begun changing color. So, stop putting those tasks aside!
Schedule an appointment with Tailor Maid Clean for deep cleaning services in McKinney, TX today!
Scope of work:
- Hand wipe all ceiling fan blades (reachable from a two step ladder)
- Wipe inside of reachable window sills and ledges
- Clean interior glass doors and sidelights inside and out (such as office doors)
- Vacuum, with brush attachment, or dry wipe all window blinds, shutters and treatments
- Hand wipe all reachable light fixtures, lamps and shades, and switch plates
- Spot wash walls
- Wipe light switch plates, door and door frames for finger smudges
- Hand wipe all woodwork including baseboards, doors, banisters & cabinets
- Hand Wipe all knick-knacks
- Pictures and frames are hand wiped
- Stair railings will be hand wiped
- Edge all carpets and rugs with the crevice tool of the vacuum
- Wet wipe cabinet fronts
- Clean the inside of the oven
- Wet wipe Baseboards
- Clean and disinfect counter and wipe dry - Scrub sink and wipe dry, scrubbing
- Clean the stove area
- Top of refrigerator wiped if reachable from a two step ladder
- Above-cabinet décor hand wiped if reachable from a two step ladder
- Pot rack and accessories hand wiped
- Move everything from vanity and wipe down. Scrub sinks
- Move items in shower - Scrub shower, making sure to clean soap dishes. Wipe shower dry and put everything back
- Polish mirrors and scrub around any fixtures, polishing them
- Lights will be dusted
- Refold all towels and hand towels. Fold toilet paper to a point
- Shake/ vacuum area rugs
- Scrub inside the toilet - Clean and disinfect tank and top of tank, under the rim, seats (on top and underneath), back of toilet, handle, and bottom of toilet and Wipe dry
- Go any higher than a two-step ladder
- Clean flat screen televisions or computer monitors
- Spot clean upholstery
- Touch animal fecal matter. Empty litter boxes
- Vacuum fireplaces: vacuum filters will not catch ash dust. Ash will coat everything in the home
- We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster.
- We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
Tailor Maid Cleaning can create a customized plan for every home or office. Just choose from one of our variety of cleaning options below. We offer flat rates and hourly rates, so we can tailor our cleaning plan to your needs and budget. And don’t forget, we always use products that are non-toxic and safe for your family and pets.