I love that they call to remind me of my cleaning day. The same techs come to my house week after week and do a wonderful job cleaning. They get in and out quickly and efficiently. I can depend on them being thorough whether I am here or not. My…
Move In Move Out Cleaning Services in Mckinney, Texas
Moving to another home? Or leaving behind an old one? We can help you have the cleanest of new starts! Our professional move-in move-out cleaning services in McKinney, Texas deep-clean any home, and in these cases, we put extra effort and time so your place is ready for the new residents. Not only we do the basic cleaning chores, but we also get rid of the grease in the kitchen, disinfect the bathroom, dust the corners and rails, wipe the windows and windowsills, and other tasks that your home may need.
Scope of work:
- Dry dust window sills, ledges and blinds
- Dry dust woodwork such as shelves, baseboards, doors, light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Dry dust picture frames and knickknacks
- Remove cobwebs both high and low
- Dry dust light switch plates for finger smudges
- Wastebaskets emptied/relined and clean ashtrays
- Clean the interior of all glass doors and sidelights – front and back doors
- Vacuum all carpets & rugs (or shake). Vacuum stairs. Move lightweight items when vacuuming
- Vacuum and mop all hard floors accordingly. Move area rugs to mop beneath
- Make all beds, changing the linens on ONE bed
- Dry dust exercise equipment
- Dust the return air vents and regular air vents in all rooms
- Wipe down laundry machines, including the interior rim of the doors
- Shake out dog beds & vacuum underneath. Move dog crates to clean floors around & under
- Offices: Don’t move bills or documents - Pick them up and wipe beneath them and Straighten area
- Fold throw-blankets; straighten couch pillows, counter top trinkets, magazines, remote controls, etc.
- Make everything look clean and straight at first glance
- Clean and disinfect countertops
- Clean range top - Remove grills of gas ranges (or drip pans) and wipe clean
- Clean and disinfect the microwave inside and out
- Sweep & mop under the front edges
- Dry dust items that are on the counter (small appliances/pictures, etc)
- Clean and disinfect backsplashes of counter - Scrub sink, and wipe dry
- Move all dining chairs and barstools to vacuum and mop underneath
- Dust top of the refrigerator
- Focus on dirt built up areas if appliances have been removed.
- Move everything from vanity and wipe down. Scrub sinks
- Move items in shower - Scrub shower, making sure to clean soap dishes. Wipe shower dry and put everything back
- Polish mirrors and scrub around any fixtures, polishing them
- Lights will be dusted
- Refold all towels and hand towels. Fold toilet paper to a point
- Shake/ vacuum area rugs
- Scrub inside the toilet - Clean and disinfect tank and top of tank, under the rim, seats (on top and underneath), back of toilet, handle, and bottom of toilet and Wipe dry
- Go any higher than a two-step ladder
- Clean flat screen televisions or computer monitors
- Spot clean upholstery
- Touch animal fecal matter. Empty litter boxes
- Vacuum fireplaces: vacuum filters will not catch ash dust. Ash will coat everything in the home
- We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster.
- We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
Tailor Maid Cleaning can create a customized plan for every home or office. Just choose from one of our variety of cleaning options below. We offer flat rates and hourly rates, so we can tailor our cleaning plan to your needs and budget. And don’t forget, we always use products that are non-toxic and safe for your family and pets.